Christmas ruined by a lowlife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I come to my parking today and see that my roof led is crooked. After checking it out i saw that some ass hole was trying to steal it but then found out that you have to take off the mounting brackets from the roof first.
So this idiot took a saw or somethig and started sawing off the metal threaded part that goes into the mount. I guess he sawed one off and took off so now my light is zip tied. Im so mad and this isnt the holiday spirit i was expecting.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356464045.862199.jpg
Any idea how to fix this?

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i know that J, but it's the fact that it's on christmas eve/day. I'm going ape shit on the security here to show me the tapes from the last 2 days.

anyone know if rigid sells the metal part that sticks out from the light bars? It's cut so short that i cant even put a nut back on. Had to zip tie it down.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well that sucks but doesn't look like that big of a fix. just get a hold of rigid and they can probly send you a new piece and tell you how to fix it. looks like you could pull off the end cap and pull out the old and swap in the new one.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i thought so too. Its just the fact that this happended pissed me off. Parking doesnt take liability for stolen or broken stuff ofcource.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh.

Chin up though Net. Material things can be fixed.

You're lucky actually as it could've been much worse.

Be glad it was "only" a bolt (that can easily be replaced and made new) and not the light(s) or even your Raptor. Plus, no one was hurt and you should be glad you didn't catch the guy or things could've taken a bad turn. And on this Christmas day.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
thanks guys! im glad i didnt catch him or else id have an assault on my hands.
i never thought in my condo building underground parking someone would do such a thing.
it's all asians and indians here, they would have no need for one of these other than to sell it quick.

i took the light apart and good thing is that that bolt is replaceable going to be calling rigid tomorrow.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sorry about that man. **** thieves. I have worried that the same could happen to me but luckily it hasn't. At least they didn't make off with the bar. Maybe insurance will buy ya a new one?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awwee, sorry man, that's just f'n wrong!! What a chicken ****-shit move to try and steal at christmas time. That just ****'s me off to no end when low life scum does that. Hope you *** it fixed quick! I believe in Karma, hope the **** gets hit by a bus!!

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
So the building which i park my truck in just called the cops on me (Across the street from the toronto headquarters) for harassment. I just want to see the damn video tapes and they said i can't do that it's illegal. So i said **** it, north worth it for like the 20 dollar part or whatever rigid charges me.
I don't know if i should go through insurance because they sounded pretty strict about any modifications, after market parts ect (alot of them are like that here in ontario)

Next sketchy person stealing auto parts that i see I swear to run them over with my truck.
I know it's a small thing but the main fact that some ****** out in that Apartment parking lot and something may happen in the future as well. It's my duty to hunt him down...

did i say hunt? I meant have a lovely chat.