Check locking differential...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
raptor_qatar

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No No, TC effects everybody! I'm just saying you get a little more wheel spin and I mean a little! before it kicks in.
In non OR mode the TC will kick back in at speed even if the light is still on, read your manual.
Even in OR mode you can't turn off TC fully but it does dummy it down quite a bit.

Don't forget we also have the nannie RSC ( Roll Stability Control ) which is something you can't turn off so if you go sideways with enough force then that nannie will kick in cutting fuel.

Like I stated before TC automatically turns back on when change modes and getting up to the set speed limit that turns it back on.
I have experienced no difference with pressing once (Street Performance) or pressing and holding for (mud, snow and ice). I'm just saying some see a difference.

This all old discussions in other threads, years old.

well im going to have to look for those threads because i knew that the maximum you can turn TC is 70% OFF but mine never kicks in after i turn it off (70%) or maybe it does kick in but doesnt show a message i guess?

to sum up is there a way to get rid of TC and RSC though tuning?
Research time!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only one I know of is JDM's burnout Tune for 2011-2014 NA Raptors.
You're going to have to talk them.

And I'm not quite sure were your getting 70% from but could see in OR mode that sounds about right.

Last edited: