Are there giving away Raptors El Paso

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are all over the place in Scottsdale! Every cool Soccer Mom has a crew cab in the Safeway parking lot. On Saturday morning every other vehicle is one with a mountain bike hanging out the back...

Green Goblin

Reaction score
I live in Dallas and drive to El Paso to see family - and play in the sand dunes there. Great fun and I’m actually surprised you don’t see more of them there.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing is as cool as a Raptor going by in the world of trucks. IDK, if it’s just me but I enjoy spotting the posers, ie people who have put the 3 marker lights in their grill. :rotflmao: I even saw a Tacoma rockin 3 orange lights in their grill yesterday. :lol: Raptor ‘owns’ the the 3 grill lights. Freakin posers. :head3:

OP
OP
Charles Floyd

Charles Floyd

Reaction score
Nothing is as cool as a Raptor going by in the world of trucks. IDK, if it’s just me but I enjoy spotting the posers, ie people who have put the 3 marker lights in their grill. :rotflmao: I even saw a Tacoma rockin 3 orange lights in their grill yesterday. :lol: Raptor ‘owns’ the the 3 grill lights. Freakin posers. :head3:

Yeah I do love that myself, I always drive with my markers on, so they see me a mile way. Nothing like the Tacos or Rams with them. It’s always funny, unless it’s a TRX.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get out more. I see 3 Raptors on the way to the gym, and another 2 on the way back. It’s only 8 miles.

F150 Raptor is the runner up to the official truck of Texas. 2nd to the lifted and “leveled” super duty with negative offset wheels.
Plenty and plenty of Raps in south FL. Surrounded by loads and loads of lifted HD’s with big negative offset wheels aka Brodozers. Rather see a high share of trucks then let the Prius take over.