Hammer Performance - Who we are

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello FRF!

We have one goal and it’s simple— to get your build where you want it. Whether you need lights, bumpers, suspensions, power adders or all of the above, we are here to ensure that your dream becomes reality on time and surpassing expectations. My goal in this community is not to sell you a generic part that provides a commission and makes you a number. I'd rather find out the goal of your build and provide you the suggestions and data as to why the parts we recommend are best for your build. Hammer is a growing shop based out of Sunland Park, NM a short drive from El Paso, TX.

We carry all major brands from ADD bumpers, Baja Designs, Rigid Lights, RPG, SVC, Foutz Motorsports, Cobb, SDI eClik, Carli, Fox, and more.

We as well expand outside of Raptors and as well work on and provide parts and accessories for all makes and models.

If you have any questions, concerns, or general inquiries about us or what we sell, please feel free to reach out for a specific FRF quote on all parts and accessories we carry.

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Sounds like you have a lot of parts available for ... priuses? Priusi? Not sure what a flock of prius identify as...

StangGT5

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Sounds like you have a lot of parts available for ... priuses? Priusi? Not sure what a flock of prius identify as...
I never figured out the plural of Taurus, much less Prius. Tauri, I guess.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

I bet we can make some kings fit with some love and attention (a hammer and welder)