Alloy Knob Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stupid shit people buy these days.

Yep, like thousands for Orange Accent Packages, Hood Graphics or Carbon Fiber dash trim, bubble bee exhaust systems...some (not all) would even say Lightening Blue SCABS. Each to his/her own...I'd gladly spend your $30 if you only send it to me...Easy on if I like it when it arrives, easy off if I don't...I can afford to waste a whopping $30 if it looks like shit installed, not exactly breaking the bank.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Knob Covers

Up here we call them condoms. Not sure why you would want an alloy. ***** I guess

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, like thousands for Orange Accent Packages, Hood Graphics or Carbon Fiber dash trim, bubble bee exhaust systems...some (not all) would even say Lightening Blue SCABS. Each to his/her own...I'd gladly spend your $30 if you only send it to me...Easy on if I like it when it arrives, easy off if I don't...I can afford to waste a whopping $30 if it looks like shit installed, not exactly breaking the bank.

Sorry your feelings got hurt, snowflake. You'll be OK. :baby::baby::baby:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
87q84.gif

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry your feelings got hurt, snowflake. You'll be OK. :baby::baby::baby:

Oh Yes, drowning in my sorrows over here...only cause its raining and I can't fly. Takes a heck of a lot more than this forum to hurt my feelings. I like the back and forth, even though it gets stupid fast sometimes. Plus, Aaron alone keeps me thoroughly entertained.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

heffneil

Reaction score
So back to the topic at hand.... did you get them and do you like them? Enquiring Minds wants to know!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc