It Has Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a way to start out the morning!

My truck was supposed to be here early this morning so on my way to class I drove by the dealer to see if it was here yet.

I couldn't find it on the lot but when I stopped to chat with one of the employees in the lot he said it was already in the shop and asked if I wanted to take a quick peek. I've always said there is no such thing as a stupid question but he proved me wrong!

Here she is, dirty, travel weary and just BEAUTIFUL! Class today is going to DRAAAG and I'm not sure how much I'll actually retain but noon can't come quick enough!

1884-love-first-sighting%3B-just-arrived.jpg

Hope everyone's day started out as awesome as mine and Red... hope you have my same luck!

I'll be spending the whole day / night putting on mods and taking pics which I'll share when I'm done. :waytogo:

~BGM

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a way to start out the morning!

My truck was supposed to be here early this morning so on my way to class I drove by the dealer to see if it was here yet.

I couldn't find it on the lot but when I stopped to chat with one of the employees in the lot he said it was already in the shop and asked if I wanted to take a quick peek. I've always said there is no such thing as a stupid question but he proved me wrong!

Here she is, dirty, travel weary and just BEAUTIFUL! Class today is going to DRAAAG and I'm not sure how much I'll actually retain but noon can't come quick enough!

1884-love-first-sighting%3B-just-arrived.jpg

Hope everyone's day started out as awesome as mine and Red... hope you have my same luck!

I'll be spending the whole day / night putting on mods and taking pics which I'll share when I'm done. :waytogo:

~BGM

hey BGM - CONGRATS - just like humvee - I am jealous too! Looks awesome!

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, looks like we have very similar trucks.