2013 brakes different than 2010-2012?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csirnak

Reaction score
I have what I think is warped rotors. Looking at the R1 site and then at all the amazon options, the brakes listed are all for up to 2012. No 2013 brake kits I can find. Are they different, or are they the same parts?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Certain parts are different. The rear rotors and pads are different for the 10-11. The fronts are the same for 10-14.

If you would like some pricing without the confusion shoot me a PM and I can get a kit put together from R1.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Sky1z3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good information to know. Mine are exhibiting some symptoms as well. Have you tried turning your stock rotors? Wondering if that is a better option than going straight to buying new ones.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd look into replacing with new. My experiences at work with turning rotors is repeat warping quicker. Every time you turn em you loose material. Then they warp even easier the next time. Even with the minimalist cut your loosing material.