Positive RSI Works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's about time I wrote @IRONMAN a positive review!!!! It's been on my todo list for a while now.

I have purchased many items from him (Icon, Smittybilt, Camburg to name a few brands) and he has always come through with excellent pricing, often beating everyone else out there.

Shipping is always extremely fast when items are instock, if not he is extremely good at keeping you up to date on progress of your order. He will also go to bat for you if there are any problems with the shipping or times even for warranty issues where he can help.

If he can get it I will likely buy it through him over anyone else.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
It's about time I wrote @IRONMAN a positive review!!!! It's been on my todo list for a while now.

I have purchased many items from him (Icon, Smittybilt, Camburg to name a few brands) and he has always come through with excellent pricing, often beating everyone else out there.

Shipping is always extremely fast when items are instock, if not he is extremely good at keeping you up to date on progress of your order. He will also go to bat for you if there are any problems with the shipping or times even for warranty issues where he can help.

Thanks Tom, happy to help.

And he's got a bad add truck to boot!

Wonder if he knows that @RSiWORKS guy, lol...

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

This pics says it all Joe. lol
RSI and IRONMAN

Attachments

• D&S3.jpg
    D&S3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 62

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, Roger is pretty awesome, I have nothing but good to say about him and any personal or business dealings we have had.