EXO / BAJA / Lands End #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Videos, hope these work. First 2 are the silt beds. 2 trucks made it through, others got stuck. Silt was thigh high, nasty shit! It wasn’t worth trying to get through, took too long towing the trucks out. We opted to go around, definitely a wise choice. Last is a mud bath!

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
Great pictures Hollywood! Was that the silt bed that downed a truck, because that stuff looked deep? The last run I went on to Cabo was great, these make me want to go again ASAP! My wife was slightly tipsy from her beverage at lunch, and while I was paying for a boat ride out to Land's End, she wondered off like a little 3 year old and got distracted by a man holding a huge iguana and she asked to hold it. I knew the game and quickly threw some dollars at the dude while his friends tried to sell us coke and weed. Nothing like have to treat your wife like a toddler to keep you from getting set up to be arrested if you don't pay for touching an iguana!

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Hollywood! Was that the silt bed that downed a truck, because that stuff looked deep? The last run I went on to Cabo was great, these make me want to go again ASAP! My wife was slightly tipsy from her beverage at lunch, and while I was paying for a boat ride out to Land's End, she wondered off like a little 3 year old and got distracted by a man holding a huge iguana and she asked to hold it. I knew the game and quickly threw some dollars at the dude while his friends tried to sell us coke and weed. Nothing like have to treat your wife like a toddler to keep you from getting set up to be arrested if you don't pay for touching an iguana!
Thanks! Yeah the silt was anywhere from knee to thigh high. It was “decided” that after 3 trucks got stuck, 2 trucks made it, and the stuck R took around 30 minutes to pull out, we would go around, LOL.

Next October, either Cabo or La Paz. Be there, aloha!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a nipple slip on page 1...

1698857610583.png

But that page 2 is epic... where the hell are there boats at down there?