On road acknowledgement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This topic has been covered. Maybe one of the mods can combine them?

I think the conclusion was the shocker at the time...

I try to flash my light bars. Some times a get a wave back, some times a blank stare...

I've noticed that a lot of owners tint their windows really dark, so I don't know if they wave or even see me, b/c I cannot see them...

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the only person I may ever get to wave to in the forseeable future is MACF. In that case it would be us running together so not sure that even counts...

OP
OP
T

TheGreatDew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I just saw a guy in a black raptor today gave him a wave and got ignored. Damn my first two encounters were so cool. Awkward but cool! =P

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I flash a subdued peace sign, but strange that most times I don't get an acknowledgement. Oh well, I still wave, some guys are just to cool for school.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see an orange raptor in my town every once in a while. Whenever we pass each other, we give a little wave. A few weeks ago, coming home from the gym, I saw a red raptor coming my way and 2 people in the truck waved their hands out the window at me as if i were a long lost relative. I couldnt help but laugh at how animated they were.