Raptor VS F150 frame difference?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will explain in such a manner as you cannot fail to understand.

The truck has depreciated more in value than it would have if the frame issue did not exist. Remember what happened to the Trooper when CR came out and said it was not safe?

As time goes on this problem will only get worse when the mainstream rags start discussing this in detail. Don't really think that will happen until the problem either becomes more prevalent or Ford decides to address it and will allow the press to talk about it. You don’t want to be the first to make Ford mad because all of the rags get a large portion of their revenue from the manufactures.

The $ damage for me is done and I will keep the truck for another year or so because after 2 to 3 years they have too many miles and I get rid of them. Personally I am not a Ford, Chevy, Dodge etc guy-----could care less actually just buy the best vehicle at the time when I am ready to get one. Have more than one person ask me if I was going to “sell” the truck but no I am going to keep it I have 10k in mods that I want to enjoy for a little longer.

I would even accept let's say a 5k voucher to be used on another Ford truck. Doubt that will happen but you never know.

depreciated more? i had a Tux Black Crew that i paid $49.5k for and sold it 2 months later for $48.5k. all this during the hoopla they were trying to spew about bent frames. so no, i dont believe you about it "depreciating more" and that monetary damage was done.

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would even accept let's say a 5k voucher to be used on another Ford truck. Doubt that will happen but you never know.

Hmm I like your logic... I could take your 5k voucher and my rap and trade it in for a 2012, wouldn't lose any cash in the process... :waytogo: