Pissed off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealership replaced what was stolen but couldn't buff out the scratches left on my hood. I'm just happy I don't have to deal with them anymore
8b5c3411f412288b14d0d8950ed4509d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stealership replaced what was stolen but couldn't buff out the scratches left on my hood. I'm just happy I don't have to deal with them anymore
8b5c3411f412288b14d0d8950ed4509d.jpg

Glad to see they did the right thing with the light bar but they really should have painted the hood if they couldn't get the scratches out since it happened while they were responsible for the vehicle. By the way that's a bad ass Jeep I really like it. My wife has been talking about trading her vehicle in for a Jeep for a few months and I just showed her the pic of yours and said if she lets me make it look like that it's a deal. She was down with it so now I can hide my Raptor parts in with the stuff I order for hers and she won't know the difference lol.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see they did the right thing with the light bar but they really should have painted the hood if they couldn't get the scratches out since it happened while they were responsible for the vehicle. By the way that's a bad ass Jeep I really like it. My wife has been talking about trading her vehicle in for a Jeep for a few months and I just showed her the pic of yours and said if she lets me make it look like that it's a deal. She was down with it so now I can hide my Raptor parts in with the stuff I order for hers and she won't know the difference lol.

I might be up to selling it [emoji854] only has 1500 miles and I'm eyeing a '69 camaro that I want real bad! Let me know if you might be interested

tinman44

Reaction score
I upgraded to viper proxy, I would park away from everyone and come out to find my truck almost boxed in with spots everywhere but around my truck. I got so used to deactivating it that my window was broken and gun bag was snagged up and I didn't even know. The alarm ran them off...with my gun bag in tow but I had no idea cuz my key fob was in ignore mode. Alarm system does no good unless a cop is within earshot and not busy.
don't waste your money on the proxy kit. Just ends up being an annoyance to everyone around you and yourself when your truck is constantly beeping when people drive past, park, the wind blows, a squirrel runs by, nothing is there and it beeps anyways. I ended up deactivating mine every time I locked my truck because they were so annoying.