PTSD and me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Apparently, the 8000 VA employees that were fired under 45 weren't enough and there's a lot more that still need to be shown the door.

Yeah my va has changed quite a bit. Im on my 3-4th dr now. The rest “moved on” its actually getting better. Definitely needs a lot more improvement still.

When i went to the mental health department when i got out all they did was toss meds at me also, i wasn’t depressed just struggled with mil-civ life and a cheating wife(got rid of).

Little off topic history- its also the first usva dating back to the civil war. I got a good tour as a kid since my dad retired from there (firefighter). My sister works there now (not a nurse) and she makes sure any vet she deals with is well taken care of.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been there like most....on a 6 month deployment that turned into 9 so we could get the crews on a different rotation....steak and lobster. FTL Nothing worse than being so close then extended and nothing better than starting the 100 days countdown and getting into the week to go days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter