Finally got one!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptors4ever

Reaction score
New to me 2013 Blue Flame Screw with just under 47K miles for $42K!!
Have a couple questions:
Mine has white face gauges and thought they were not offered in 2013?
Does SVT still have a number to call to get your Build # or can someone on here look it up? (VIN: 1FTFw1r66dfd13840)
Looks as though it was sent to Canada and then back into the US. So are there major differences in one that stayed in the US?

Pics should come soon as it is starting to clear up here but with 3 kids under 5 it is hard to get some time to get decent pics. I do have one and also added what my gauges look like although from another 2013.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 2013 raptor gauges.jpg
    2013 raptor gauges.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 96

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has white face gauges and thought they were not offered in 2013?
Looks as though it was sent to Canada and then back into the US. Does SVT still have a number to call to get your Build # or can someone on here look it up?

Hola! Looks like you answered your own question reference your white gauges lol and believe the number is 1-800-FORDSVT

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I wish all Raptors came with white face gauges...it used to be an SVT hallmark. Would make the trucks even more special now that SVT has been replaced by the soulless sounding Ford Performance.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those gauges are pretty cool. The standard black ones just say svt. My 2010 has white gauges say svt on one gauge and raptor in the middle.