Air Force base Offroad club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Gramercy Louisiana live in Biloxi Mississippi
What's up military community. I was thinking of starting a base off-road club like the motorcycle riders club and wanted to know if any of you have seen an organization like this at your base. Also would anyone know where to go to start one? I was going to start by going to base legal to see what liabilities something like this would be facing. Any suggestions are welcome.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
sounds like a great idea! i know at Travis we have 4-5 Raptors and a bucnh of other off road types (jeeps, yotas etc) this would be fun especially since the motorcycle clubs get to get off early almost every friday for some stupid ride... really?! every week! lol

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a great idea! i know at Travis we have 4-5 Raptors and a bucnh of other off road types (jeeps, yotas etc) this would be fun especially since the motorcycle clubs get to get off early almost every friday for some stupid ride... really?! every week! lol

I would buy a motorcycle just to get off early.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter