Pulled the trigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been on the F150forum for some time and new to FRF. After months of looking at my truck and thinking "why the hell did i not get that raptor" and trying to mod it to be what it never would, I pulled the trigger a couple of weeks back and traded in my 13 FX4 ecoboost for a 2014 Tux Black Raptor Screw. Ordered without graphics or the special edition package. Funny how I see a few guys here from NNJ who mentioned the 3-5k over msrp...I probably walked into the same dealers as you...I have family that works at one and flat out told me the same thing!

Anyhow, the dealer I found got me a pretty good deal imo, a little under 3k under MSRP. They were great to deal with, straight forward and gave me a solid deal on my trade. Here's to hoping I see it before we make our annual family trip down to OBX in late August! I'm stoked!

D

Deleted member 12951

Welcome. I think we chatted over at F150forum.com.
Glad you came over to the other side. :)
Make sure and post in the new member section so you get all the warm welcomes.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. I think we chatted over at F150forum.com.
Glad you came over to the other side. :)
Make sure and post in the new member section so you get all the warm welcomes.

Yes we did! Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to post over there as well!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Wait a minute. 2014 Raptors have triggers? Doggone it, the new guys get the good stuff!

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you get it in time for OBX. I will warn ya though they do frown upon driving too fast on the beach. Lol. Although I found that if ya went out in the am before people where moving around that much. The tide made for some cool little jumps to hit at speed.

BobCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck on your order!

Need more details about this obx thing. Heading there tomorrow for a week. Of course I plan to cruise the sand but didn't consider I might be able to get photo ops of airtime.

Would you suggest north of Corolla or south near Oregon inlet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Air time would be all the way up north in Carova. You want to make a few passes to make sure things are safe and free of Leo's. Also ya want to do this at low tide when the tide going out has made some washouts in the sand.