Looking to order 2014 SCrew at invoice, in NNJ or northeast, need dealer help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I've got the raptor bug.

Trying to order a loaded screw at invoice. Anyone know a dealer where I can do that in NNJ, tristate or northeast? Willing to travel if necessary...

Given I'm newbie I can't send PM's...

TIA

OP
OP
F

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... I've read it. Seems like that is not current however as due to the closeout of 2014, the stealers are generally looking for MSRP if not higher. Was looking for someone who might have a connection or personal info on where to get a deal.

D

Deleted member 12951

I think those days are getting further and further away. Its starting to become just getting one is considered a deal.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I've got the raptor bug.

Trying to order a loaded screw at invoice. Anyone know a dealer where I can do that in NNJ, tristate or northeast? Willing to travel if necessary...

Given I'm newbie I can't send PM's...

TIA

Not to reiterate what has already been said, but it is very late in the game. I agree with RDFTS...getting one is a deal in itself. I'm also hearing the greedy dealers are marking them up to $5,000 over MSRP. In some cases, even more. My only suggestion to you would be to scour the internet. They're out there. The question is, are you willing to pay the mark-up and are you willing to travel to get one. You will probably have to deal with both aspects to get one.

Good luck and I hope you get what you're searching for.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did you call Zook Motors in Kane PA...they are on the list at $500 over. I don't know if they still have allocation, but they have always been honest and upfront with me.

OP
OP
F

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you call Zook Motors in Kane PA...they are on the list at $500 over. I don't know if they still have allocation, but they have always been honest and upfront with me.

Thanks. I sent an email to their internet sales manager and will follow up. One dealer near me will order for MSRP. Might be able to get them down a little. Another place said $5k over MSRP, no negotiating. Seems like some of these dealers are really taking advantage but I'd think a few deals are still out there.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2 Raptors Available in CT

While at my local dealership getting 30K mile check, JPO's new 2014 Blue Scab showed up. The sales manager told me that Ford just released two 2014 Raptors to them for stock. Delivery dates already scheduled for June. One Black Screw and one Race Red Screw.

If interested PM me and I will provide contact info.

PS: I gain no benefit from any sales here - just giving you first shot

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Storm's Ford, Southampton, NY

:gr_grin::pepper::happy160:Fast Eddie,
I bought mine from STORM's Ford in Southampton, NY 18 months ago. I went to them first and told them that since they were closest to me I would buy from them if they were within $500.00 to the best price I could find. I went to all of the FORD dealers in Suffolk county, NY and a couple in Nassau. Armed with my best price, I went back to STORM's and they BEAT the best price; $1700.00 UNDER invoice...(I never even told them the best price I had gotten elsewhere).
It's your money; spend it where you want to!
Eddie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter