Dealer order at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infantrytroop22

Reaction score
I am located in Southern California and looking for a dealer that will let me order a Raptor (with Cali emissions) at MSRP. Doesn't matter dealer location as long as they will have the truck drop-shipped to my local dealer. Anyone know of anyone? Thanks.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local dealer her in maryland has 1 order slot left. Sells at MSRP.

Go with any small dealer, as they can not afford the reputation hit for a over MSRP product.

I can not even get a Raptor test drive at large dealers, but did get a test drive in a used 2017 that had 10k miles the dealer had for sale. He would not even open the dooors on 6 2018 Raptors on his lot all fully loaded.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Go with any small dealer, as they can not afford the reputation hit for a over MSRP product.

I can not even get a Raptor test drive at large dealers, but did get a test drive in a used 2017 that had 10k miles the dealer had for sale. He would not even open the dooors on 6 2018 Raptors on his lot all fully loaded.

Funny you say that about the test drive...i got turned down also. Didn't keep me from ordering but i thought it was odd...but i kinda get it...a person spending 70K on a vehicle doesn't want another person sitting in it i guess...hahaha

OP
OP
I

infantrytroop22

Reaction score
Alright, so I have found a bunch of dealers that will MSRP, but only one that will go under ($1k under MSRP).

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine ordered for MSRP after getting the 5K above speech from another local dealer. The dame dealer also low balled me on my trade in. The 5K above went to 3.5K in a day though....they wouldn't go any lower after that. I called another dealership and they offered me MSRP and 2.5K more on my trade. Put it on order that night. These dealerships are approx 20 miles from eachother. Do your research...you can find them for MSRP, you might have to wait longer...but if i can save 5K, i'll wait.

OP
OP
I

infantrytroop22

Reaction score
Who in Maryland at msrp?