The countdown is on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the time is here. My Raptor is scheduled to be built tomorrow and I wish I could be there. My estimated delivery date is 6/12 - 6/18. I can't wait! I'm starting to see more & more Raptors in my neck of the woods and it's getting to me. I feel like "Joker", from the movie Full Metal Jacket..."I wanna be the first kid on my block, with a confirmed kill". It's kinda like that...without the killing, of course. Anyway, every time I see one going down the road, I wish I was driving mine. BTW, does anyone know what the proper acknowledgement is to a fellow Raptor, when you pass one on the road? Is it this...:head3: just kidding.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the time is here. My Raptor is scheduled to be built tomorrow and I wish I could be there. My estimated delivery date is 6/12 - 6/18. I can't wait! I'm starting to see more & more Raptors in my neck of the woods and it's getting to me. I feel like "Joker", from the movie Full Metal Jacket..."I wanna be the first kid on my block, with a confirmed kill". It's kinda like that...without the killing, of course. Anyway, every time I see one going down the road, I wish I was driving mine. BTW, does anyone know what the proper acknowledgement is to a fellow Raptor, when you pass one on the road? Is it this...:head3: just kidding.

Its already started in body and paint if its going to assembly tomorrow Congrats buddy :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter