strange gas lid broken

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
so, I put gas in last week and my gas lid seemed to stretch? now it wont close completely. (or stay closed) anyone else experience this?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you talking about the metal latch that locks and then unlocks when the two little buttons are pushed on the sides by the fuel nozzle?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 ...what are you talking about exactly...I was thinking about getting a cap...

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My painted plastic door cover flew off int he desert on day. Warranty repaired. They're sonic welded on so its probably not something you can fix do yourself.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh ok the actual fuel door got it yea mate you leaned on it or somethig pushed it past the point it was suppose to stop and now it's bent or something. I'd get it looked at

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try this: when you close it, lift fuel door slightly just before it makes contact. It should latch securely with a snug tactile sensation into the correct location.