Mmmmm...Butter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried out my new Adam's Buttery Wax today. I bought the package that comes with the applicator and single soft towel.

The wax goes on easily and buffs out easily as well. Although difficult to appreciate on a white truck I think the results were great!

Now wondering how long it will last...?

With the exception of a couple different tire dressings (trying a few combinations), the entire job was done with Adam's products! Couldn't be happier!!

Attachments

• P1030001.jpg
    P1030001.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 77

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried out my new Adam's Buttery Wax today. I bought the package that comes with the applicator and single soft towel.

The wax goes on easily and buffs out easily as well. Although difficult to appreciate on a white truck I think the results were great!

Now wondering how long it will last...?

With the exception of a couple different tire dressings (trying a few combinations), the entire job was done with Adam's products! Couldn't be happier!!

Looks pretty damn clean, good work!

White is nice, but black is beautiful. Here's a picture of my buttered black beauty:

Black and white truck owners does have one noticeable difference, black truck owners tends to start admire reflections and forget to clean it thoroughly *cough wheel wells cough* whereas white truck owners finish the job and then begin to seek if they can find any reflections :ROFLJest: and how do i know last part by owning white truck. We can exclude TheWolf from first part, he's insanely thorough.
Seriosly detailing black or any darker color is so much more satisfying than white.