GEN 2 Raptor power/torque release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To my knowledge, there's not a Ford released doc available that shows any power or torque numbers on the high output variant of the 3.5L Ecoboost.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know when are FORD going to announce the date they'll release the power/torque info?

Also, when will FORD announce the official release date of the truck. It's nearly mid-August, people started ordering trucks, prices are released (unofficially), and they are still behind!

Thanks.

It can produce 1.21 gigawatts of power/torque....

Gilligan

Reaction score
Thought it was common knowledge the 3.5 HO Raptor engine wasn't even finished yet. Hard to put out numbers when you're still pulling gremlins out of the turbos

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They will not release numbers until EPA certs are completed. To do otherwise would be foolish from just about any angle.

SubSonicSOPMOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get why everyone thinks this would be a good idea. It would push the price right over the edge that most raptor owners are willing to pay. Don't get me wrong I'd def get one and would love it but think of the guy begging his wife or the late 20's engineering student. Capitalism is the ultimate form of democracy if no one buys they stop making it.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get why everyone thinks this would be a good idea. It would push the price right over the edge that most raptor owners are willing to pay. Don't get me wrong I'd def get one and would love it but think of the guy begging his wife or the late 20's engineering student. Capitalism is the ultimate form of democracy if no one buys they stop making it.

Well apparently this forum is full of millionaires that are cool with spending $80+k on a "Raptor R".

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well apparently this forum is full of millionaires that are cool with spending $80+k on a "Raptor R".

There are already people that payed huge mark ups on gen 1s and the ecopoop already costs way to much for what it is, might as well pay some more and get a motor that doesn't make you want to take a drill to your eardrums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk