Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called 6 dealerships in the Austin area in the last 14 days, three of which I have bought 2 or more vehicles from, and they all said $10K over sticker or forget it :)

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called 6 dealerships in the Austin area in the last 14 days, three of which I have bought 2 or more vehicles from, and they all said $10K over sticker or forget it :)

Call or email some dealers in Houston. I had 4 that were all at $1500 under MSRP when I bought mine several months ago.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am here to the rescue brother!
$4k below MSRP now a normal thing in GA. Don't thank me mate, I am here to shame the crook dealers in your states.

Link to the deals below:
Find cars for sale in Winder GA

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Helfman Ford in Houston quoted me 1K off msrp on a 69K truck.

"Thats not a good deal" - President Donald J Trump :biggrin:

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am here to the rescue brother!
$4k below MSRP now a normal thing in GA. Don't thank me mate, I am here to shame the crook dealers in your states.

Find cars for sale in Winder GA

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Thats not a good deal - "President Donald J Trump" :biggrin:

Did you buy your truck at invoice yet, or are you still talking shit?

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you buy your truck at invoice yet, or are you still talking shit?

LOL. Show a real man some love mate.
I am waiting till 19 is released to see if it is worth the shocks. If its a gimmick, there will be surplus of 18 raptors in my state selling below $5K.

I predicted this to happen and everyone was laughing at me. Who knew raptors will be selling $4k before the release of 19. God is good!:specialed: