Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jinskeep

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a S/Crew 145 Raptor in Magnetic, will sell for MSRP which is $68635
Moonroof
!7" Forged wheels
Bed Divider
2nd row heated seats
Spray liner-factory
Hard tonneau
Trades welcome

Inskeep Ford
Greenfield, In 46140

Jeff or Pat 317-462-1470
Also a new Rocky Ridge dealer
Have sold 3 Raptors on here, all very happy w/deal

Last edited:

jinskeep

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptor at MSRP

Black 802A w/orange seat trim,Twin Roof,exterior and hood graphics,carbon fibor, bed extender, tailgate step,17" forged wheels, applique delete, Technology package, 2nd row heated seats, spray in liner, hard tonnue
$74205
Inskeep Ford
Greenfield, IN 46140
317-462-1470
Jeff or Pat
www.inskeepford.com

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a deal for $3400 off msrp in Ohio. The dealer had one of their three new raptors advertised with that discount but after I agreed to buy it the salesman sent me additional pics of the interior and I saw that the truck actually had 3400 miles on it! I backed out and told them I’d buy the other “new” truck they had with the options I wanted if I got it for the same discount. After a few days they agreed. The only option the truck I’m buying doesn’t have that the first one did is the beadlocks... but I’d rather an aftermarket set of wheels anyway.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in New Mexico, and there is only 1 dealership that sells their Raptors at MSRP (everyone is $5k and higher). However, they don’t get many allocations, so I ordered my Raptor from Bob Hurley Ford in Tulsa. I ordered Lead Foot with 802a, twin panel sunroof, orange accents, and rear heated seats at msrp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a deal for $3400 off msrp in Ohio. The dealer had one of their three new raptors advertised with that discount but after I agreed to buy it the salesman sent me additional pics of the interior and I saw that the truck actually had 3400 miles on it! I backed out and told them I’d buy the other “new” truck they had with the options I wanted if I got it for the same discount. After a few days they agreed. The only option the truck I’m buying doesn’t have that the first one did is the beadlocks... but I’d rather an aftermarket set of wheels anyway.

I probably should clarify, -2K on an ordered SCAB. I was happy with the numbers in the end.