Costco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to purchase a Raptor thru Costco? I just checked and they list it on their site.

Just curious.

Lanabat

Reaction score
I tried Costco. Unfortunately, the Raptor is not under their "prearranged member pricing" so the dealer is allowed to sell it to you at their own price (ADM). Also, if your local participating dealer does not have one on the lot, you won't be able to order it through Costco.

carholic

Reaction score
My local dealer called me back and said they won't be discounting the Raptor or even sell it at MSRP even though the Costco program.

Lanabat

Reaction score
The vehicle has to be on the Costco Price Sheet in order for the dealer to honor the price, if the vehicle is not on it, then they are not obligated to follow through with the Costco program.

nukemustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Feb 2014, I did buy my 2014 Raptor through COSTCO. It had been out a few years by then, so maybe the dealers were a little more lax on the "restricted" vehicles.