2018 Ruby Red Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You never said what now?

So you're wrong and won't admit it. And you called my character into question. LOL

Again, show where I said they aren't doing RR for 2018. Pointing out that there was no confirmation one way or the other and citing things that led to my skepticism is not saying it won't happen. I must say you are easily triggered and it is fun watching you get all worked up (perhaps one of the reasons I've continued to fuel the fire here). Could you post a list of all of your triggers so I can use them when I'm bored and need a laugh.

As for calling your character into question, there is no need to as it's quite clear what kind of a person you are. As for myself, I don't need your affirmation, snowflake. I'm quite content with myself and anyone who disapproves of me can eat a bag of *****.

To conclude:

Was I wrong? Nope.
Do I need to admit anything? Nope.
Am I triggered? Nope.
Are you triggered? Yep.
Are you seeking some sort of affirmation? Yep
Do I give a shit? Nope.

So with that, I say again:

gallery_22643_437_2489.jpg

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, show where I said they aren't doing RR for 2018. Pointing out that there was no confirmation one way or the other and citing things that led to my skepticism is not saying it won't happen. I must say you are easily triggered and it is fun watching you get all worked up (perhaps one of the reasons I've continued to fuel the fire here). Could you post a list of all of your triggers so I can use them when I'm bored and need a laugh.

As for calling your character into question, there is no need to as it's quite clear what kind of a person you are. As for myself, I don't need your affirmation, snowflake. I'm quite content with myself and anyone who disapproves of me can eat a bag of *****.

To conclude:

Was I wrong? Nope.
Do I need to admit anything? Nope.
Am I triggered? Nope.
Are you triggered? Yep.
Are you seeking some sort of affirmation? Yep
Do I give a shit? Nope.

So with that, I say again:

gallery_22643_437_2489.jpg

In bold for you this time.

Now that you've displayed your true character, let me extend the level of respect that you have earned:

Eat a bag of *****.

If I'm right, and Ford drops RR for 2018, I'll be twice as pleased, knowing you won't get it. In fact I now hope your 2018 order falls through as well. Your a ******** and I'd hate think about someone like you driving the same kind of truck, much less the same color.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>Eat a bag of *****. <<<<

is there a vegetarian option.?.
you guys are both characters,,, similar. wouldn't be surprised if crash was also ssj and he was arguing with himself.

2018RubyRed

Reaction score
Just joined the club. Been on order since July. My general manager came back and told me my order got pulled. No vin or build date yet, but further along than last week.

D

Deleted member 17706

I am surprised that more people have not chosen ruby red. Avalanche and foot grey look awesome; however, nothing shines like the ruby red :)

jskrebs

Reaction score
Our Ruby Red 2018

Just picked it up yesterday, ordered in August.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 60