2014 Ruby Red SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

pigpen5479

Reaction score
I am enjoying the Scab and the turning radius is a good thing. If you need the space, screw it is. I also really like the more classic, simple style of the gen 1. Don’t get me wrong my 2019 Gen 2 is a fantastic truck. But the sound of the V8 is just the best IMO. Either way life is good.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a screw or a scab? The rarity of an SE scab may help justify a 49k price point.

The fair price is whatever you're willing to pay and what they're willing to sell for. Mid 40s for Ruby Red SE sounds like a good deal, especially with such low mileage.

Consider that trucks with 10 times the mileage are still often in the high 20s, and even trucks in the 60 to 90k range are in the mid 30s. I was getting offered 42k on my truck in 2021 of course the market was insane then.

49k is rich. Drop a few grand in price and I think it's a steal.
Or 34500... That's what I'm paying with 141k miles but it also has fox 3.0

Bigfish777

Reaction score
I am enjoying the Scab and the turning radius is a good thing. If you need the space, screw it is. I also really like the more classic, simple style of the gen 1. Don’t get me wrong my 2019 Gen 2 is a fantastic truck. But the sound of the V8 is just the best IMO. Either way life is good.
is the 2014 ruby red with 15k still available? Can you tell me how to contact them? Thanks