Wheel Spacer Mistake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering wheel spacers for my SE Beadlocks for a more aggressive stance but I'm afraid it will screw up my truck over time. I've used spacers on my Porsches and never had problems but from what I've read on various forums Raptor folks are against them. I don't want to lose the look of the SE beadlocks and I also hesitate to buy another set of wheels to accomplish the offset I want. What are your thoughts.? I don't plan to do any serious off-roading. Any manufacturers you can recommend ?

D

Deleted member 12951

Damn, wish I would of known about this site when I purchased the ICON UCA's and found out that they would not work with the SE wheels. Was looking for spaces and could not find any hub-centric ones. I've heard the same thing, to stay away if aggressive off-roading so instead decided to get a different UCA. If you aren't off-roading, these do look like a great option.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go too crazy with offset, maybe flush with the fender but if you got the hub and wheel centric you could always take them off if you know you're going to be doing hard offroading that day.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 1.5" hub centric spacers. I went with this size as it means you don't have to trim the studs and at some point I want to replace my stocks with methods. They are a pain to get torqued down but once they are done you won't have any complaints. As for damage as long as they are proper hub centric spacers they will do no more damage than a set of after market wheels with the same offset.

OP
OP
Jay9722

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Good info. Who makes the highest quality spacer for our trucks? I think 1.5 would be more than enough and about as aggressive as I should go.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think 1.5 is too aggressive. Please note at zero offset, method wheels are 1.3" wider when compared to stock. I think for any safety concerns, a 1" spacer would look good and work well.

Nice. Good info. Who makes the highest quality spacer for our trucks? I think 1.5 would be more than enough and about as aggressive as I should go.