alberta, superchargers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi. 2012 Ford raptor Owner here. I'm out in red deer. Just seeing if any fellow Albertans who can lead me in the right direction to a performance shop. Any recommendation ? I want to super charge , I'm really interested in the whipple Sc. So if anyone's got that done, great. I'd be willing to travel to get it done right at the best shop. Most places I've called , seem to have quoted a high number.
Ford dealer in Calgary - 11,500 , 1-2 days install
Another private shop in Calgary - 14,000 approx 3 days install

Are these numbers off ?? ...Any help is appreciated thanks !

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calgary with a whipple 14 kis a fair price.. You see all these Americans paying less but we have exchange rate, Duty, Tax and Shipping to another country on top of that... I paid 12k for my Roush in Van

Badass69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Labour rates are going to be at least $100 or more an hour at probably 15 hours. Then you have to get the kit which the base Whipple is at least 7 grand US which translates to just shy of $9000 Canadian. Toss some markup in there and you are all the way to your prices. I thought about doing it..... but I won't for now. Have better projects to spend money on!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's about a 10 hr. job + or -, if the Ford dealer's tech has done Superchargers before.
I would go with the Dealer, they should back up their work. 11,500 is a good price installed.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Freedom Ford in Edmonton installs the Whipple. Last I checked it was around 10k. Call Service 780-462-7575 ask for Bill and get all the details.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sherwood park ford also does a number of sc installs i think about half of all the raptors they sold went out the door with a blower on it

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calgary with a whipple 14 kis a fair price.. You see all these Americans paying less but we have exchange rate, Duty, Tax and Shipping to another country on top of that... I paid 12k for my Roush in Van

Keywest Ford, right? about the same they quoted me at the time when CAD is strong... should have gone for it:banghead::banghead: At the exchange rate right now, I guess it will be 15k above.

BTW, do you know any good shops that is specialized in service raptor? GVR.

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keywest Ford, right? about the same they quoted me at the time when CAD is strong... should have gone for it:banghead::banghead: At the exchange rate right now, I guess it will be 15k above.

BTW, do you know any good shops that is specialized in service raptor? GVR.

Ya man Brown Bros Ford In south east Van, Sorat wheels in North van, and lots of little speed shops in Surrey and Langley. Key west is a Roush dealer but I mean a blower install is a blower install just the little extra for the whipple .. Brown bros pushed some wicked pro charged raptors out for a bit.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for all the feed back. Appreciate it . Its sounding like I might go with the dealership then.

Is it cool if I also ask about tires here too then ? I'm looking to fit 37s on , perch etc....
just Google hasn't helped me any.
Thanks

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, for 37s its best to buy fenders and go to mid or top perch. If the truck doesnt get off roaded much you could get away with top perch and hammered pinch welds on stock fenders with slight rubbing at full lock