Stock Replacement Spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon Joe... See below in Red for answers... Let me know if you have any other questions....

Damn it man... quite making expensive products that I like!

Couple questions for yeah.
What material are you using to make the spindle from? mild steal or alloy?The Spindles are made from Chromoly and are fully Tig Welded
Looking at the CAD rendering, it looks like a portion of the spindle is forged / machined?The Spindles utilize a machined billet plate hub
Is the part heat treated after welding? The spindle is 500% stronger than stock and does not need to be heat treated. Heat treating would be used for say a trophy truck spindle which in turn would also drive the cost up through the roof. The strength of this spindle would literally rip off the front end of the truck before the spindle would fail.
How are alignment tolerances held within spec when a large majority of the spindle is welded? The plate sub-assemblies are welded together and then installed into a precision fixture for final assembly. Tolerances are 2 thousandths.
How can I directly compare the strength of this spindle to the strength of the stock spindle? We all are aware that the stock spindle has a deficiency and due to our racing background we have identified the problem and engineered the solution. One of our Co-Owners is Robby Woods who races a Pro 2 and a Trophy Truck who uses the same designs on those trucks without failure.
How many miles and jumps of test have you completed? All spindle designs go through 100 hours of Off-Road Testing before they get an approval, These tests include jumps, rough terrain and more. These designs are designs that are used on our Pro 2 Trucks and Trophy Trucks so they are proven to work under very strenuous conditions.

Thanks for helping us to be able to push the limits of the raptor and require upgrades such as these!

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

We could do a group buy if you guys can get 10 people together to buy spindles. We will have to move some of the sales to our Retailers if you are in there territory but we can make it happen. We will make it worth your while too... :)

With all of this interest, I feel a group buy/discount would be a great way to roll this new product out to the masses :rocking: