Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors > MBRP Performance Exhaust
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

MBRP Performance Exhaust

MBRP Warranty

This is a discussion on MBRP Warranty within the MBRP Performance Exhaust forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors category!
To anyone who likes to do business with a company based partly on their service after the sale, MBRP is ...

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nodak_Raptor
  • 1 Post By Nodak_Raptor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2015, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default MBRP Warranty
To anyone who likes to do business with a company based partly on their service after the sale, MBRP is deserving!

I had a minor issue with what I believe to be a broken baffle or weld indside the muffler on my turndown and MBRP's lifetime warranty came through in a big way. They are sending me a replacement within 2 days of my warranty claim! I'm very happy with the sound of their turndown and I'm glad it will be back to new.
cbs001 likes this.

Nodak_Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)

Glad to hear that company's are standing behind their products still.
CoronaRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Nodak_Raptor View Post
To anyone who likes to do business with a company based partly on their service after the sale, MBRP is deserving!

I had a minor issue with what I believe to be a broken baffle or weld indside the muffler on my turndown and MBRP's lifetime warranty came through in a big way. They are sending me a replacement within 2 days of my warranty claim! I'm very happy with the sound of their turndown and I'm glad it will be back to new.
Bumping an old thread. But I'm curious what yours sounded like when it started to go. I think mine is shitting the bed.
Floyd91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Floyd91 View Post
Bumping an old thread. But I'm curious what yours sounded like when it started to go. I think mine is shitting the bed.

Basically started to sound like a rattle/ping coming from inside the muffler while idling. At first I thought a rock had bounced up inside somehow so I took it off and shook the hell out of it but no luck.

Submit a claim through their website. As long as you have the necessary info they should be good about getting you a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Floyd91 likes this.
Nodak_Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:20 AM   #5 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)

Good to know as I have an MBRP black cat-back.

2013 Raptor S/C Blue Flame Metallic - Thunder Beast - The only SVT and real Raptor ever built 801A -F/R Camera - Forged OEM Beadlocks-at Invoice!: Arrived: 4/21/13! Mods: MBRP Cat Back/3M Scotchgard/AMSOIL/DBS WeatherTech Bedliner/SDHQ Frame Reinforcement/ABS Vacuum Guards/Outlaw Raptor Shock Protectors/ICON Mid Flaps/PDP Mud Flaps/JLT Oil Catch Can/GoPro Black/WSI Rack: One/Craven Dead Pedal/NAV-TV/Pedal Commander
WyoStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Nodak_Raptor View Post
Basically started to sound like a rattle/ping coming from inside the muffler while idling. At first I thought a rock had bounced up inside somehow so I took it off and shook the hell out of it but no luck.

Submit a claim through their website. As long as you have the necessary info they should be good about getting you a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm getting something like that on during acceleration. Sure sounds like it's coming from the muffler.
Floyd91 is offline   Reply With Quote