YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bother but how does the maps look as well as the app page ? And I just realized no provision for ambient temp. That is super lame.
There never was ambient temp on factory carplay. Ill see if i can get a map pic at lunch.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Good to know that Carplay is full screen. Had to pay $4.99 for the app for Android. The resolution is not that great for some reason for Android.

Going to edit update my first post.

Mine does funky stuff every now and then like any electronics. I usually reset the unit and it fixes it.
I just got a system update from them on mine 3 parts for MCU issue has been not getting my streaming service direct tv stream to display the video and other bugs fixes I'm sure seems to be a bit of a process to do it will post results and share if you want it...!

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
mrbaird2022 my Android Auto screen does not look that clean (Resolution seems lower or the scaling is off.) what are your settings?
Going to go downstairs in bit for the MCU upgrade will look at my settings for you ...I believe I used 1024x720 with dpi of 90 within the android auto developer settings or headunit reloaded...one of them ...

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed something under car settings and now I've lost my license for wireless carplay and AA. No replies yet from yulu. I will now be cautious about changing any settings.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
I changed something under car settings and now I've lost my license for wireless carplay and AA. No replies yet from yulu. I will now be cautious about changing any settings.
Definitely!! I'm upgrading now! Fingers crossed lol

Attachments

• PXL_20221025_232039603.jpg
    PXL_20221025_232039603.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 8

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
They are active on Facebook now if you need some help with carplay app!! Just discussed the system upgrade and fixes it gave!