Yet another delivery date !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amazin

Reaction score
Well I got some crumby news today. I have a 2021 801a ordered in June. Latest update in Ford Tracking was Oct. 1. My latest estimated delivery date, which I got mid December, was the week of Jan. 21. What I learned today is that my delivery date is now March 1 !!! I bet many of you with June orders will get the same bad news…………..

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an update too. I was 12-14 then 12-24 then 1-4 and today was to 2-14.
I don’t know about all the games sucks… f u ford
Same date eta date 02-14-22, my blend date was 11-15, production 11-16 still in production, lead foot gray 37 pp. You?

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just stupid, not talking about you but, just phrasing here, who the hell- wants an old truck in March, w t f??
oh god, here we go again with the "a 21 truck isn't worth the same as a 22". Take a peek at the 6,000,000,000,000,000 other threads. Years don't matter, mileage does. Where are the mods?

OP
OP
A

amazin

Reaction score
From what I am reading and hearing about the Raptor 21 vs 22 issue the end result is this……….a Ford Raptor is a limited edition, very high demand vehicle that is leading the truck world in demand. The 21 will have a few functions that the 22 will not have and aside from that they are basically the same vehicle regardless of whether it is mfg dated 21 or 22. Once again as previously stated, mileage is what counts on these trucks. I’m paying about $84 grand for my truck that was ordered in June, loaded minus the 37’s. My sales friend told me he got calls from other dealers in California and Texas the day my VIN was issued offering to buy my truck for $20 grand more than I am paying. That’s $104,000 !! And folks are saying now they believe a realistic value in March will be upwards of $120 grand. That’s the power of demand. Folks that have money want these trucks and they can’t get them! I hate this waiting, but I don’t have much choice. However, financially, it is worth it. I will have a brand new loaded Ford Raptor while many, many others who want one will have to get in line and have BIG bucks to have one. Just like others on this site have said repeatedly, it’s supply and demand. At least this time it is working in my favor.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine (9/28 Production, 12/8 Build) went from 1/1 delivery last week to 1/24 earlier this week. Hoping this one is real but who knows at this point.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine ordered 6/31, blend 11/5 is finally on its way via rail, ETA 1/31.... 35, 801A PP.... I thought mine was gonna be the last 21 to be delivered, man I feel terrible for you guys that are pushed to March... I think Ford has done a terrible disservice to those of us loyal Raptor owners