Xpel Stealth Wrapped Antimatter Blue Raptor (with decals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it. I don't see what AMB looks like after a Stealth PPF job. I went gloss on mine cuz I think the color looks incredible and have only seen that one Bronco wrapped in Stealth in AMB in pics on B6G.

Anyway, the rest of the thread was a ride.

Cheers!

OP
OP
RaptorMY23

RaptorMY23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. I don't see what AMB looks like after a Stealth PPF job. I went gloss on mine cuz I think the color looks incredible and have only seen that one Bronco wrapped in Stealth in AMB in pics on B6G.

Anyway, the rest of the thread was a ride.

Cheers!
Can find a before and after here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/show-me-your-amb.99057/page-5#post-1979904

--------------

And I deleted the pics because I didn't want to continue going back and forth in response to the hateful/harassing comments/memes. I've asked Admin to take a look at the thread, as well, as delete or lock it. And where are the moderators anyway? Users shouldn't get harassed like that when posting threads w/ pics of, you know, Raptors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.