Xpel Stealth Wrapped Antimatter Blue Raptor (with decals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i guess i lived up to my name. you are talking to the wrong person about wraps. while i was an expel dealer, we did exotic vehicles. i have no use for it for 2 reasons. 1 ford built an offroad truck. and 2, i use it for offroad purposes as intended. to replace a panel with paint on these trucks is virtually the same cost as a good wrap. why waste the money on the initial cost of the wrap? now if its a car where it would cost $15k or more for a paint job, then sure, wrap it. but these trucks come apart so easily that to remove and repaint is the same cost. so no, i have no intention of searching the internet to prove you wrong. however i would like to suggest to you to use the search here on the forum. maybe theres a wrap thread where you could ask a question before making a new thread on an old topic.
Show me on this doll where the bad thread hurt you. :console:
IMG_0030.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Show me on this doll where the bad thread hurt you. :console:
View attachment 436740
you quoted the wrong post, rookie. it was post #8. now im not gonna answer because you quoting the wrong post hurt my feelings even more. being from michigan, you are close enough to canada, you should apologize

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.