X3 5 Star Tune and AFE Stage 2 CAI on the way....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After reading through several threads in our Forum, and looking at all the great input, I took the plunge and called Mike at 5 Star Tuning and ordered the combo X3 tuner and AFE Stage 2 CAI. I opted for 87 performance, 91 Economy and 91 Performance, knowing that I can always reset to factory default as well.
Initially, I was saving up for the Hennessey 475 kit, but thought that given all of the fantastic information that I was able to find in our Forum, I would support one of our vendors and contact Mike. Being up here in the great white canadian north, I should receive my early Xmas gift in about 6-8 days, and from all accounts, will certainly like this choice.
I will keep you all updated with my initial impressions.
Thank you all for continuing to provide all of us Raptor owners with your honest opinions and information.
NorthernRaptor2012

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will enjoy it. I've been meaning to get an updated tune for my new truck but with winter right around the corner I'll hold off until spring. Already had a few few frosty mornings!