Wyoming Red Desert Run - August 8th-9th (Pre-run Jul 31st-Aug 1st)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Working Tuesday or I would just for you! lol

Checked out a little segment of our day 2. A nice little 18 mile section of what should be a fun route. Still need to check out the rest on our pre-run.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What time do my pre-runners want to get started Friday? I'm thinking a quick drivers meeting at 8 am then we're off. I'm thinking at the Comfort Inn (2020 N. Federal in Riverton) since at least a couple of you are staying there.
@ChaoticSquare @DC Raptor @CrownOffroad @iSurvive

8am at the hotel works for me. It's @iSurvive that we need to worry about. He's not much of a morning person...

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry all, I'm going to have to bow out of this one. My job was transferred from Colorado to North Dakota at the first of this month, and there's no way that I can make it. The timing just isn't going to work out.

Really sorry Wyo, was hoping to be able to make this one. But that's life in the oil industry.

I'll definitely try to make another run if you do this next year (provided I don't get transferred somewhere else!). I haven't been to Riverton in years and was really looking forward to this.

If anybody wants a suite at the Comfort Inn, my room should open up tomorrow when I cancel the reservation.

:mad:

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bad timing but that's life. Keep Red Desert Run 2 in mind if and when it occurs in 2016 or 2017. Hope all works out well in the northland!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And just fyi for my pre-runners that might be interested there is a monster truck show Friday at 7:30 pm in town and then a demolition derby on Saturday also at 7:30 pm. $17 for adults and $8 for children.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha. Ok. How about we meet in the middle at 8:30 lol!

And if you're not there, you'll just have to catch us on South Pass.

Last edited: