Wyoming Red Desert Run - August 8th-9th (Pre-run Jul 31st-Aug 1st)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still in for both days. Rooms already booked and have a buddy coming down to experience raptoring so I'll be there barring a major mechanical malfunction.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm still in for both days. Rooms already booked and have a buddy coming down to experience raptoring so I'll be there barring a major mechanical malfunction.

Arkansan's and Missourians know how to make and keep commitments. :) j/k

Kyle and I were the only one to do the second Arkansas run. I never committed to this run because I knew I couldn't make it. Kudos to Wyostorm for keeping it going for those that still want to make it. I hope to do this next year.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to be there to meet whoever at 9 am. So yes, we're still on! Looks like at least 2 or 3 others.

Haven't heard from @970Co in a long time.

Wyo

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So are we still on for Saturday if I drive up?

I took the week off to fit all the parts ready for the run, so would deffo like to get out - it doesn't have to be anything like the full run. And given my fiance isnt to keep on going full balls out off road just a saturday drive may work better to ease her in.....it might be a bit of a shock 643RWHP off road to her! :)

Yes, we are on!

I will meet whoever shows up at the Comfort Inn at 9 am Saturday.

@dogknat will be here and it looks like @upscrazy8

Not sure about @970Co

A Raptor get together it is!

Wyo

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pre run was a blast. With only two flat tires for the pre run weekends total carnage, this was definitely a big success. Lots of high speed stuff and WIDE OPEN landscape. No pin striping either which is a rarity. Totally worth the trip and time. @WyoStorm did a great job of planning a fun weekend run.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I told you guys it was miles and miles of open country. I also found out I drive slow lol! Now if we can just keep @CrownOffroad on the ground!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pre run was a blast. With only two flat tires for the pre run weekends total carnage, this was definitely a big success. Lots of high speed stuff and WIDE OPEN landscape. No pin striping either which is a rarity. Totally worth the trip and time. @WyoStorm did a great job of planning a fun weekend run.

It hurts a little more when it's one of your tires!

We changed both of my tires to keep the truck balanced. With teamwork and tools, we had both tires switched out of the chase rack, mounted, and back on the road in about 8 minutes! The duct tape and cattle crossing incident will be our little secret!

Lots of balls to the wall high-speed trails! Great scenery too.

Thanks for everything Wyo!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah yes, the perfectly placed cattle guard. And we all just stood there and watched lol!