WTB: stock raptor rear fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some good condition OEM rear fender flares. Contact me if you have some you want to sell.

Thank you,
Jon

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hardware is virtually impossible to get unless you buy factory kit. Make sure you have them or they come with. :)

OP
OP
ProjecT 9

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Its looking that way. I looked on Tasca and they're about $330 a piece. Figured I'd look on here and make an ad, maybe Ill luck out. Let it run about a week, If nothing I'll just buy some from my local dealer and have them painted.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The new ones comes complete with the hardware, also, have you tried some of the raptor shops, like Outlaw, etc, they were selling some stuff awhile back.

OP
OP
ProjecT 9

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll contact you but I have a feeling they Have some broken tabs. The previous owner of my truck had it wrapped army green and I think broke a few tabs when taking it off to sell it. They're a little loose. Why I'm looking for new ones now.