WTB: Resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure where you located? It no longer has the flange if you need that...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually the flange is what I'm interested in. I'm thinking of taking off my resonator and have the muffler shop replace it with a pipe, and I'm thinking the easiest way to do that is to cut off the resonator and replace it with the pipe, but they'll need the flange to connect to. I'd rather they do that on a used resonator so I can keep mine just in case I change my mind and want to put it back. This route seems cheaper than trying to find the straight pipe piece from Ford.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can probably purchase just the flange. Ill take a look when I get off work in the morning. Ive built a few exhausts before using factory flanges. just need to know the type and size, I dont remember what ours is offhand. But there are a few suppliers, should only be like $10 max.

allbizns

Reaction score
Y pipe flange

You can probably purchase just the flange. Ill take a look when I get off work in the morning. Ive built a few exhausts before using factory flanges. just need to know the type and size, I dont remember what ours is offhand. But there are a few suppliers, should only be like $10 max.

Hey man I am also looking on getting the flange any info you could share would be great i have look everywhere and tried all the local shops and no one can do a flange that large it is like 4"

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'm in this exact same situation. Keep me updated if you have any luck outside of this thread and I'll be sure to do the same

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill get some measurements in the morning. Hopefully I can find something, if not stainless works should have one. They make exhausts that bolt up to the factory y pipe

Gilligan

Reaction score
ford item # BL3z5a212r should work for us, i'm trying not to spend 150-200+ on a pipe though when this could/should be a $50 mod.