WTB OEM Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe I have the Spintec RV muffler- though I'd have to check. I actually really like the sound it's just a bit too loud for my wife and two young'ins. The only time it gets really bothersome is when I'm trailering, which I do a fair amount. The truck had a Flowmaster 50 setup when I bought it, so I've never really experienced the stocker. I hope it's a good deal quieter than both the Spintec (and certainly the Flowmaster).

I replaced my stocker cause I couldn't even hear it in the cab. Since I like to control the gear changes, I had be watching the tach. Not good.

Make sure you get the resonator also if quiet is your goal. Though I ave to admit, I don't know how much difference it makes.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I am 45 mins away from Boston and have a 2014 muffler with about 500 miles on it. It is just the muffler, no pipes etc. Why don't you pop up. You can take me for a spin in yours to listen, I'll do the same so you can hear my Borla. I'm sure we can come to some sort of deal.

K.