WTB: Ford Bed Extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kboss87

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump still looking for one from someone willing to ship, or within reasonable driving distance of Quakertown, PA 18951.

Thank you,
Kevin

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are still looking for bed extender I can send you mine. If I got the link right there should be a link to the thread collecting money to help a little girl get a seizure dog. Send me a pm with a shipping address and I will send you the bed extender. Once you get it just make a donation to help this girl in whatever amount you think is fair.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=37058

OP
OP
kboss87

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pm sent. Thank you for the generous offer and I will most definitely donate to the cause.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are still looking for bed extender I can send you mine. If I got the link right there should be a link to the thread collecting money to help a little girl get a seizure dog. Send me a pm with a shipping address and I will send you the bed extender. Once you get it just make a donation to help this girl in whatever amount you think is fair.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=37058

Thanks Lab, That's awesome of you!

Pm sent. Thank you for the generous offer and I will most definitely donate to the cause.

Thank you sir!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Glad it works out to help her get her seizure dog and get you something you can use. I honestly thought I would use it when I ordered the Raptor. Instead I used it to fill up space in the garage.

Shipped this afternoon, hope it serves you well.