WTB: Ford Bed Extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you can get them for 280 new shipped on ebay. Wondering if anyone has a used one they don't want before I go new.

Thanks!

OP
OP
kboss87

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have one from my old raptor I forgot to put in the trade, where are you located?

I have one as well, i'm in dallas, let me know if you are close

Verified I have an extra one, let me know where you are if it makes sense, I will sell it cheap.

I've got one in SOCAL

I'm located in South Eastern PA (zip 18944). If I am correct, I believe they fold up so it wouldn't be too bad to ship. Please pm me a price if you are willing to ship. Thanks!

7raptor

Reaction score
I'm located in South Eastern PA (zip 18944). If I am correct, I believe they fold up so it wouldn't be too bad to ship. Please pm me a price if you are willing to ship. Thanks!

Find out what USPS wants and let me know.

OP
OP
kboss87

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have access to one to measure and weigh. We can tack on 25 bucks to whatever the price is, and just let me know if its more, and I'll paypal you the rest?

frazierfreud

Reaction score
I live north of Houston, tx. I am interested in the oem bed extender as well. message me if you want to sell one.

mark