WTB: Driver seat - 2010, 10way, heated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my cost is expensive. an extra large (king kong) pizza. half jalapeno and pineapple, and half combination. and a 2 liter bottle of rootbeer.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

and yes, swapping the seats is not an issue. the only thing is that i can not reset the airbag light

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha well, we'll figure something out :)

10-4 on the light. I assume that's a simple reset via an OBDII programmer?

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha well, we'll figure something out :)

10-4 on the light. I assume that's a simple reset via an OBDII programmer?
you cant do it with a basic obd2 scanner. unfortunately the cheapest tool i have found costs about $4k. but the dealership can reset it. just give me a heads up when you you want to do it. (831) 254-7562.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha, and will do. Thanks 'busa! Will be in touch when I get my hands on one.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep. anytime. in the meantime, i will see if i got anyone who can reset the airbag light. there is the possibility that you may not need it. since the computer reords when the airbag deploys, it is not stored in the seat, but the vehicle computer. since it will be in your truck with a different computer and your original airbag, it possibly will just read that the airbag is disconnected. in which case simply disconnecting the battery will reset it and it will be fine

oldfoggy

Reaction score
Another usless old guy that needs seat help. I have a 2010 With what seems to be a dead heating element in the drivers seat. I'm in half moon bay. Want to quote to fix it?

Thanks in advance

oldfoggy

Reaction score
2010 drivers seat heater element

Best I can tell from the parts book is that there is only one for the driver seat.
#9L3Z-14D696-B

ON EBAY, OR GET FROM LOCAL DEALER . . .

How bad is it to install? Should I go to an interior place?

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best I can tell from the parts book is that there is only one for the driver seat.
#9L3Z-14D696-B

ON EBAY, OR GET FROM LOCAL DEALER . . .

How bad is it to install? Should I go to an interior place?
i can do it here at my shop if you want. however that means you get to drive that wonderful highway 92 to get here........

i think there is a back and a bottom piece?
most audio shops like mine can do it. we add seat heaters to vehicles quite often. also an upholstery shop as well