WTB: BackFlip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a used backflip - preferably a VP but any folding model ok. Crappy condition ok as I am going to modify and refinish it anyways.

OP
OP
Glo

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How will you be refinishing it?

Not sure yet - really depends on what model/material I get. Going to have to hack into it first and add some stuff to the panels and then figure out how to make everything look good again...

HOW do you like that burnout tune? I recognize that picture I think!

Last edited:

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet - really depends on what model/material I get. Going to have to hack into it first and add some stuff to the panels and then figure out how to make everything look good again...

HOW do you like that burnout tune? I recognize that picture I think!

I love being able to smoke the tiers until you can hardly see the truck LOL. Where do you recognize my truck from ? It does have a Bak Flip VP on it witch I like very low profile. Good luck with your project let us know how it comes out.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love being able to smoke the tiers until you can hardly see the truck LOL. Where do you recognize my truck from ? It does have a Bak Flip VP on it witch I like very low profile. Good luck with your project let us know how it comes out.
Jdm posted your video on here! You're the only one who does burn-outs or one of many more to come, lol