WTB 20" Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hit up the guys at TMX! They sell a killer 20" bar I have one in my front bumper super bright and life time warranty and pretty cheap!!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Blackhawk LED 20" Light Bar

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hit up the guys at TMX! They sell a killer 20" bar I have one in my front bumper super bright and life time warranty and pretty cheap!!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Blackhawk LED 20" Light Bar

Ya they don't have Amber though unfortunately. I know i can put an Amber vinyl sticker on it but I'd prefer the bar be clear when not on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I wish TMX did have 6" light bars though. Trying to get my lights in order for the ADD Stealth Fighter

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BigBOSS, I totally agree with the amber covers.

Ya it would just look out of place to me. That's why i have the black replacements to get rid of the yellow mirror reflectors.

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread can be closed thanks to wilddawg95! Got an awesome deal, thanks bro!