Window Tint %

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if ceramic coating the exterior of the windshield has the same heat protection as film? My installer is recommending instead of film, I guess he was getting some complaint about imperfections

k13evin

Reaction score
Just got it finished at the shop! Llumar FormulaOne Stratos. Need the high heat rejection being in AZ. Put 70% on the roof. 30 on front 3 including windshield and 15 on the back three. Lowest this tint series goes is 15 but with the privacy glass it’s plenty dark imo. Love the look. This is also wrapped/PPF and will work on putting that info in another thread for those that notice it’s not “Oxford white”
That FormulaOne stratos is the best film I’ve ever had. Got it on my 2020 raptor

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got it finished at the shop! Llumar FormulaOne Stratos. Need the high heat rejection being in AZ. Put 70% on the roof. 30 on front 3 including windshield and 15 on the back three. Lowest this tint series goes is 15 but with the privacy glass it’s plenty dark imo. Love the look. This is also wrapped/PPF and will work on putting that info in another thread for those that notice it’s not “Oxford white”

We have matching trucks. I also went with the Stratos tint. 15% all around and 50% on the windshield.

This is the fifth I’ve used Stratos tint on and have been very happy with it.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5% on front sides, visor, and rear vertical. Rear sides get 20% over the factory tint to match the front 5%. I’ve done this combo for many years.
IMG_0486.jpeg

ltdan2025

Reaction score
I went with ceramic tint all the way around 15% and 75% on the windshield no brow though. I will add pics since my truck was hit in a parking lot a week after the tint was done and I don’t have any pics till I get it back from the shop.