Wicked Performance Urban Assault Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can u take another front side picture further away to better get a visual of the rest of the trucks lines?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the weight compared to OEM?
Only thing I would do to this bumper would be painting the dually fog mounting screws. You even have the decision to paint to vehicle paint code (or stay machine screw silver, lol) or just go with black as a nice custom touch.

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks good! you're top radius bar looks different than mine

I agree, yours looks like it extends closer to the tire, where SVT's looks like it stops short of the fender flare. You should post a link to your reveiw / install video. I may go watch the out takes again. *****!

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! you're top radius bar looks different than mine

yeah ur right. looks like yours extends to the edge of the flares whereas mine stops before the flairs. I think the longer radius bar on yours looks better but eh, thats the name of the game with custom bumpers

I'll post some of the requested pics later

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RatedSVT, attached are some pics of the lights in action. keep in mind, as u can see in the pics, its not quite dark out yet when i took the pics. they are even brighter when its true night time. the second pic is with just headlights on and the third is headlights and squadron lights. I think I might end up tweaking how they are aimed as well so that might make a difference too.

SwampKing, i'm not sure exactly how many pounds the new and old weigh. I know just by taking the old off and putting the new on by myself, that the urban assault felt a little bit heavier than the stock. They are pretty comparable in weight. Its too dark to post a side pic so I'll snap one sometime tomorrow and post it tomorrow night

Attachments

• lights1.jpg
    lights1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 68
  • lights2.jpg
    lights2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 66
  • lights3.jpg
    lights3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 76

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jhawk you from NJ? I see Jersey plates on that bumper.

mrdci

Reaction score
Wicked makes great products and for good prices. I love my bumper and would recommend them to anyone.