GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group buy closed?

Great job on this group buy! I might as well hold out for the Ford Performance option now, but still looking forward to hearing reviews of the Whipple kit.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in if I'm not too late! I sent a PM with my info just in case someone bailed or a slot is open. I am ready to buy this tune immediately.

Last edited:

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did Whipple mention when they plan on emailing out invoices?

Last edited:

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will Whipple be contacting us today for payment?
So glad the response was this huge! Thanks for organizing it @Toadster!

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer just saw this...interesting they cut it off at 45, maybe they figured you wouldn't get close.

Any chance they'll up that number?

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer just saw this...interesting they cut it off at 45, maybe they figured you wouldn't get close.

Any chance they'll up that number?

I just called Whipple to inquire and spoke to an awesome guy who said they are finalizing getting emails out to the prospective FRF members who gave @Toadster their info/email. He stated that he has over 100 stage 1 kits in his inventory, so it's not a supply issue. So, hopefully they extend the group buy to those of us who chimed in after the magical #45. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.