Who hasn't thought of doing this in a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First: I do not condone the destruction of property, but I will admit every time I see a golf course the thought does not go through my mind "Damn..that would be fun!"

Second: :lol2: He rolled the SUV!

Man Charged For Using SUV To Tear Up Golf Course - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A man has been charged with vandalism for allegedly tearing up the grass at Hermitage Golf Course with a SUV.

An affidavit said 18-year-old Chuck Whitaker drove his Ford Explorer on the golf course overnight, doing donuts, and tearing up the grass and making ditches.

He damaged the ninth, tenth and eighteenth fairways as well as the ninth, eighteenth and putting green.

Whitaker later rolled his vehicle onto its roof.

The estimated amount of damage was $15,000. The motive for the vandalism was not released.

Whitaker was held on $10,000 bond.

19263752_BG1.jpg

19263752_BG2.jpg

19263752_BG4.jpg

19263752_BG5.jpg

19263752_BG6.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
That's a lawn-job right there!!!

If I ever run from the cops in my Rap I am definitely making a stop at the local golf course...hey I might even get away if the ghetto bird isn't up yet

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sometimes going downhill in a golf cart, i gun it, hit the brakes and crank the wheel. but the golf cart just slides on the grass, doesnt tear it up. but fun regardless

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I've definitely thought about it, there's a golf course I see every day on the way to pick up my kid from school that has some huge hills that would be awesome for jumping the truck on.

File this under "Things I would do if life was like the Grand Theft Auto video games"